Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just received my beautiful necklace today via "Etsy", Kim Armstrong, shop owner of "Out West Jewelry Designs", custom handmade Western Style Jewelry, Monroe, Wa. She uses the highest quality stones/materials, craftsmanship is second to none; it is absolutely 1st rate & stunning to boot!

Mickey Mouse Outfit ? #kollabora #mickeymouse #sewing #diy #fashion #cartoon #jacket
Mickey Mouse Outfit ? #kollabora #mickeymouse #sewing #diy #fashion #cartoon #jacket
Just received my beautiful necklace today via "Etsy", Kim Armstrong, shop owner of "Out West Jewelry Designs", custom handmade Western Style Jewelry, Monroe, Wa. She uses the highest quality stones/materials, craftsmanship is second to none; it is absolutely 1st rate & stunning to boot!
Just received my beautiful necklace today via "Etsy", Kim Armstrong, shop owner of "Out West Jewelry Designs", custom handmade Western Style Jewelry, Monroe, Wa. She uses the highest quality stones/materials, craftsmanship is second to none; it is absolutely 1st rate & stunning to boot!
Handmade Journal
Handmade Journal
How to snap your fingers Tutorial (my method) - my blog
How to snap your fingers Tutorial (my method) - my blog

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home